Hello everyone and welcome back to the Top Ranked Criminal Justice Evolution Podcast. Top ranked because of You, the first responder professional. Please take a moment and give us that 5-Star Rating and Review on Apple Podcasts we sure would appreciate i...
Hello everyone and welcome back to the Top Ranked Criminal Justice Evolution Podcast. Top ranked because of You, the first responder professional. Please take a moment and give us that 5-Star Rating and Review on Apple Podcasts we sure would appreciate it. Thank you so much for your work and dedication. Remember you are honored cherished and loved. Keep up the great work.
If you are suffering or you know someone who is first of all, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.
FHE- Shatterproof Program For First Responders is here for you. What is so special about Shatterproof?
1) Shatterproof is unique because they incorporate traditional treatment (Groups etc) with state of the are treatment which includes EMDR, RRT, Neuro Feedback and Stimulation along with other holistic approaches for recovery such as breath work, music therapy, yoga, biometric bed and massage. Treatment is designed for the individual patients needs.
2) Shatterproof personnel is separated from other patients and are only with other first responders going through the program. First responders have unique needs which require unique treatments. What other treatment can say that?
3) 75%-80% of Staff are former first responders / veterans who have gone through treatment and recovery and are now helping other first responders. Talk about building the trust from the beginning.
4) What about when I complete treatment? Shatterproof has an alumi network all around the country and other resources to keep you on track for your continued recovery.
5) FHE - Shatterproof for First Responders has operated for over 20 years and is the premier treatment and wellness facility for the first responder community located in Deerfield Beach FL.
If you would like more information, please reach out to me at 303-960-9819 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Such an honor to have John Kelly on the show. John is a thirty year veteran of Broward County Sheriff's Office. Throughout his career he struggled with alcoholism, addiction, adultery, PTSD and thoughts suicide. John has taken his life experiences, both the good and the bad to develop a wellness / leadership program for those still fighting the good fight. His program is a four hour motivational seminar that addresses the whole of the person. Personal, professional, financial, physical, and mental health are the focus.
This is a proactive initiative that looks to start the conversation and remove the stigmas associated with asking for help. Difficult topics are examined at a level that becomes relatable and actionable. Relationships, PTSD, and suicide are addressed and resources are explored.
If not me then who? If not you then who? In an environment that has abandoned the law enforcement professional at every level, now more than ever we need to be there for each other. There exists a moral responsibility for us to care for our brothers and sisters.
We get deep in this show and cover a variety of personal and professional topics.
You can find John Kelly here:
Stay tuned for more great guests on The CJEvolution Podcast