Find a Cure, not a Scapegoat | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 020
Monday Morning Roll Call is released every week by On The Blue Line and provides a short overview of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
In this episode we discuss:
- Each Podcast episode is now available on video on our YouTube Channel.
- This week we discuss disrespect towards law enforcement, specifically the water-throwing in NYC.
- We contrast this with a Thank You note, I received this week from Thankful For Our Heroes in Blue and discuss the support from everyday members of the community for law enforcement.
- We discuss the idea of finding a cure, instead of finding someone to blame when something goes wrong.
- We consider this idea of taking responsibility and why people play the “Blame Game,” from an article by Dr. Susan Whitbourne in Psychology Today.
- Finally, we encourage you to take responsibility when things go wrong and to work towards finding a solution and allowing the mistake to become a catalyst for success.
After the episode:
If you enjoy the Monday Morning Roll Call, we encourage you to check out our Interview Podcast , The Interview Room.
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EDUCATE | DEFEND