The Thin Blue Line between Civility and Anarchy | MONDAY MORNING ROLL CALL | Episode 064
Monday Morning Roll Call is released every week by On The Blue Line and provides a quick overview of issues that matter to you and provides encouragement for the week ahead.
Whiskey Coffee?! Be sure to check out our friends at campfireblend.com and use the promo code BLUELINE for 10% off your first order.
WATCH VIDEO OF THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE: OnTheBlueLine
In this episode I discuss:
- This week in LEO NEWS THAT MATTERS TO YOU
- I start with talking about the tragic loss of Mr. George Floyd’s life. I provide the Medical Examiner’s findings and the charges against the officer. I condemn the actions taken by the officer’s that contributed to Mr. Floyds death.
- This week in SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
- I talk about how at this time there is zero evidence to support that this incident had anything to do with race. Then with much sadness, I talk about how for a brief moment we were all as a country in agreement about something but then we allowed false narratives and agitators to turn us into something we are not.
- I talk about a recent Podcast by Ben Shapiro with The Daily Wire that talks at more depth how “not every terrible thing is a racist thing.”
- I reference the Louder With Crowder special showing the continued false reporting by CNN.
- I condemn the Riots and Criminal Behavior by those who would choose to dishonor the memory of George Floyd by their actions.
- I call for civility, discourse, and a reminder that it is indeed law enforcement who will continue to hold this line between civility and anarchy.
After the episode:
On The Blue Line was founded and is operated by active-duty law enforcement to fulfill the mission of providing guidance, resources and community for law enforcement officers, first responders, and military personal in their off-duty lives.
HONOR | EMPOWER | EDUCATE | DEFEND